HPCL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Engineers GATE-2018
How to apply details :
- GATE-2018 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2018. For detailed information of GATE-2018, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitk.ac.in/gate2018 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2018 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2018 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to
- Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 05th November 2018 at the ‘Careers Opportunities’ link of Hindustan Petroleum Website www.hpclcareers.com or through our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2018 registration number.
- Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) readily available at the time of submitting on-line application.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2018 application form. In case the candidate called for GD/GT and or interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE- 2018 admit card and GATE-2018 original official score card.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz- Name, Date of Birth, Address,GATE 2018 Registration NO etc. entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2018 application.
- 07th January 2018 is the last date for receiving application online for HPCL.
A Non-refundable amount of R 200 + applicable Banking charges towards processing fee is required to be paid by General & OBC-NC candidates while applying for HPCL. No Processing fee is applicable for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Procedure to apply details :
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form. Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 07.01.2018. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 05.11.2018 to 2400 hrs. on 07.01.2018.
The payment of application fees will be accepted till 1700 hours on 11th Jan 2018. However the online application for applying will be disabled after 2400 hours on 07.01.2018.
- Commencement of online application for GATE-2018 2nd September 2018
- Last date of online application for GATE-2018 03rd October 2018
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for HPCL. 5th November 2018
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL. 07th January 2018
- GATE-2018 Online Examination Between 01st February 2018 and 02nd March 2018