Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.( IOCL) Recruitment 2015-2016 for 250 Graduate Engineers
Recruitment Cell : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.( IOCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Corporate Office : 3079/3, J B Tito Marg,
Sadiq Nagar, New Delhi – 110049
Notification : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.( IOCL) Recruitment 2015-2016 for Graduate Engineers: All eligible Graduate Engineers are invited by IOCL for 250 various jobs. Selection Process on the basis of GATE-2015-2016 score.
IOCL Recruitment 2015-2016 details :
Graduate Engineers (Assistant Officers and Assistant Engineers)
No of Posts : 250 posts in the disciplines of Chemical / Civil / Electrical/ Instrumentation / Mechanical / Matallurgy
Pay Scale and CTC : Rs. 20600/- as basis pay and CTC is 7.00 lakh per anum.
Age Limit : 26 year as on 30/06/2015-2016.
Process of Selection :
The selection methodology will comprise of the following: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2015-2016 score of the candidates in the advertise core disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of applying for the positions of Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers in Indian Oil must have appeared in GATE-2015-2016 in the same disciplines and posses a valid GATE-2015-2016 score.
Only GATE-2015-2016 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in IndianOil under this advertisement. GATE score of 2012 or scores from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
Applying Process : 1. Candidates must have a valid GATE-2015-2016 Registration Number and Valid Score from GATE-2015-2016 examination.
2. Applications from eligible candidates shall be received ONLINE. Relevant link for registering ON LINE application is available on the IndianOil’s website www.iocl.com.
3. Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2015-2016 registration number.
4. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as it is appearing in GATE- 2015-2016 admit card/ score card. (For example, if a candidate has registered as Ravi Kumar Singh for GATE – 2015-2016, he must enter Ravi Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to Indian Oil ONLINE. He must not enter R K Singh or Ravi K Singh while applying to IndianOil). The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
5. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
1. The candidates must have a valid and active e-mail id, which must remain in use for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. During previous years, candidates having email in ‘Yahoo’ domain reported some difficulties while getting unique application ID.
2. The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
4. People with Disability (PWD) candidates will be considered for selection against the identified posts.
5. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling in creamy layer, will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
6. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies will need to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
7. A candidate can apply in one discipline only. Candidates applying in more than one discipline will not be considered.
8. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process
Important links :