Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2018 – 104 Exam posts
Notification : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2018 – 104 Exam posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) issued official recruitment notification 2018 for 104 Various posts through Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Exam 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th Jan. 2018.
Advt no : 123/2018
Name of The Exam : Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Exam 2018
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Asst Commissioner of Police, Group A: 24 posts
- Dep Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer Group-A: 09 posts
- Asst Director/ Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service Group – A: 07 posts
- Kaksh Adhikaaree Group-B: 02 posts
- Asst Group Development Officer Group-B: 46 posts
- Asst Registrar, Co-operative Societies Group-B: 10 posts
- Deputy Superintendent, State excise, Group-B: 02 posts
- Asst Commissioner, State i Group-B: 01 post
- Asst Regional Transport Officers, Group-B: 03 posts
Age Criteria :19 yrs – 33 yrs.
E.Q : Degree or CA, MBA.
Processing fee :
- Unreserved : Rs.315/-
- Reserved : Rs.165/-
- Ex-Serviceman : Rs. 15/-
Apply & Sumbit
Before : 05th Jan 2018
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Online application : 17.12.2018.
- Closing Date for Online application : 05.01.2018.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI’s: 06.01.2018.
- Date of State Services Preliminary Exams: 02.02.2018.
MPSC official advt notification 2018 : Click here
MPSC online application 2018 : Click here