OLM Recruitment Notification 2019 apply for Nutrition Project Manager: Odisha Livelihoods Mission Job Vacancies 2019 Details: Candidates, Odisha Livelihoods Mission OLM has release a notification for recruitment of Nutrition Project Manager Posts. you can apply before last date 30.07.2019( 5 P.M) – only through e-mail. Other Valuable Information of Odisha Livelihoods Mission regarding this recruitment like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Experience, Application Fees, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, are given below
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Vacancies Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : Not given Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details :
Terms of Reference of Project Manager-Nutrition
Odisha Livelihood Mission
Qualification, Experience & Core competencies
Minimum Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Agriculture/Nutrition/Social Science /Rural Management/Rural Development/ MBA/Post Graduation Diploma in Management from recognized Institute.
Age: Within 40-50 years Relaxed for retired government Officer having relevant experiences.
- Minimum 12 Year of Post Qualification experience in the field of Agriculture/Nutrition/Rural Livelihoods/Rural community management/Institutional Building/Natural Resource Management.
- Experience in working with the government sponsored project/program.
- Experience with SHG or Livelihood program policy advocacy and strategic planning will be an added advantage.
- Experience and understanding of research, data analysis and presenting data to policy makers and program managers.
- Ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities while communicating, connecting, and collaborating with multiple Govt. line Departments or partners.
- Excellent computer skills, in MS office
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, editorial, and communication skills, including strong presentation skills to report results to multiple platforms and major donors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Rollout the Nutrition sensitive initiatives of Odisha Livelihood Mission (OLM)
- Establish and maintain strategic relations with ICDS programme.
- Establish and maintain strategic relations with Health programme.
- Establish and maintain strategic relations with Agriculture department
- Provide technical assistance to department
- Ensure roll out of nutrition module in the state.
- Introduction of monitoring system in Nutrition sensitive activities (nutri garden, back yard poultry and goat rearing)
- Ensuring seed distribution for nutri-garden through district counterpart
- Function as part of the core team of OLM, to set priorities, strategizing and building capacities of staff at all levels, related to nutrition.
- To effectively line manage the team of direct reports and ensure their capacity building.
- Co-ordination between district and state in rolling out Nutrition sensitive/specific activities
- Periodically reviews program progress and interim results to ensure alignment nutrition sensitive initiatives in OLM
- Work closely with the SPM on assignments on priority and requirement basis for the project
- Facilitating RNGOs in preparation Nutrition modules
- Work closely with RNGOs (Resource NGOs)-Living Farms, PRADAN, Harsha Trust and with other Organizations as per the requirement of the project/Program.
- Develop capacity building plans based on communication and capacity building objectives and integrating it with livelihoods stakeholders and support OLM in developing strategy for capacity building
- Review of the present training tools (training manuals/modules) for and facilitate strengthening the same
- Assess the training infrastructure for different cadre of service providers (training readiness) in the department for all level of care who will be linked to the project component and further strengthening the department for the same;
- Support in development/ adaptation of training modules/ packages/ curricula for functionaries and stakeholders under the project component;
- Identify trainers, facilitators, subject matter specialists for training programs, mentor new trainers, facilitators, subject matter specialists to develop an on-going resource pool of skilled trainers;
- Develop a data base of training institutions, MOUs and contracts, as appropriate, for engaging training institutes or other agencies/ partners for providing training, etc. if needed;
- Establish M&E system for capacity building activities and support the department in ensuring quality of training programmes.
Training and Capacity Building
- Work closely with Project manager-Capacity Building to support in organizing capacity building programmes/workshops and trainings as needed under the project;
- Post training follow up systems in field to assess adherence with standards.
Strategy Development, Implementation and Knowledge Dissemination
- Implement the program with the help of District Project Coordinator, Block Project Manager with close coordination with other verticals and district/Block teams.
- Coordinate with RNGO partners to ensure timely support to the teams in capacity building and program implementation.
- Undertake field assessment of communication situation assessment for promoting nutrition practices through women forums with inputs from other sectors like WASH, Health etc.
- Develop content with the support of RNGOs for IPC (Flip Chart, Flash Cards, etc.), Group Counselling (Charts and Pictorials), Social Mobilization (Haat, Mela, Folk Media, Festivals, important days, Programme Communication (audio and video scripts and lyrics etc.), Advocacy (Media, PRI etc.).
Communication and media management
- Coordinate with Project manager –CB in the production publication of monthly newsletter, monthly report, annual report and posting of weblogs.
- Provide inputs and information for elaboration of project communication strategy based on the corporate communications strategy
Remuneration: – INR 1,00,000 – 1,20,000 . The gross remuneration shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
Woman candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Nutrition Project Manager||40-50 (Relaxed for Retd. Govt. Servant)||P. G in Agriculture / Nutrition/Social Sc/Rural management/ Rural Development/MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from recognized Institute|
Recruiting State, City : Odisha, Bhubaneswar
Job Type : Govt Jobs
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Application:
Last Date : 30.07.2019( 5 P.M) – only through e-mail
More Details (Useful Links) Below :
Main Link : olm.nic.in
Download Notification of Odisha Livelihoods Mission
Apply Online Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment