OSSC Recruitment 2018 – CPSE Exam 2018 for 844 SI posts
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) issued official recruitment notification 2018 for 844 Sub Inspector (SI) Police, Seregeant of Police, Deputy Sebhedar, Station Officer (Fire Service) posts for the Combined Police Service Examination (CPSE)-2018. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 8th Jan 2018.
OSSC 2018 Recruitment Details :
Recruitment Cell : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Post Name :
- Sub Inspector of Police: 675 Posts
- Seregeant of Police: 33 Posts
- Deputy Sebedar: 84 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 52 Posts
Age Details : 21 yrs – 25 yrs.
: Graduation in any discipline. For Station Officers, Fire Service
candidate must be a Science or Engineering Graduation from a recognized
university or institution.
Processing Fee :
- General : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : Nil
OSSC 2018 Application Process ?
Apply & Submit
Take a Print out & attached with Mandatory documents send it to,
The Secretory, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Barracke No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswarr-751054.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.12.2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 08.01.2018
- Date of Preliminary Examinations: 16.02.2018.