Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 apply online before 10th Dec. 2018
www.tetpunjab.com PSTET Notification : Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 apply online before 10th Dec. 2018
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab issued a fresh notification for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET). Interested eligible candidates can apply online from 20th Nov 2018 to 10th Dec. 2018.
PSTET Processing Details:
a) For Paper I or II
- General/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC,ST : Rs.300/-
- General /OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC,ST : Rs.600/-
: Candidate have to pay the fee through the Challan and deposit the
prescribed fee in the AXIS bank or Online payment through Credit / Debit
Cards. Ex-Servicemen are exemmpted from fees.
PSTET Application Process ?
apply online for the PSTET-I or PSTET-II or both
Apply & Submit
Take a Print
Send this print out with required documents to,
“Application for PSTET” at PB No.1828, PO Sectorr 62, Mohalli (Punjjab) PIN 160062
Before : 16th Dec 2018.
Note : Refer PSTET Notification for full details
- Opening Date for Online Registration : 20.11.2018
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 10.12.2018
- Date for Fee Payment in Banks : 20.11.2018 to 11.12-2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Conformation Page: 16.12.2018
- Date for Uploading the Admit Card : 18.12.2018
- Tentative Date of Written Exams: 28.12.2018 (Saturday)