DCI Recruitment 2018 – 60 Dredge Cadets ,NCV & Others Notification 60 Post: Dredging Corporation of India Limited Job Vacancies 2018 Details: Candidates, Dredging Corporation of India Limited DCI has release a notification for recruitment of 60 Dredge Cadets ,NCV & Others Posts. you can apply before last date 05/08/2018. Other Valuable Information of Dredging Corporation of India Limited regarding this recruitment like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Experience, Application Fees, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, are given below
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Vacancies Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : 60 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details :
- Dredge Cadets
- Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
- Near Coastal Vessel
- Not more than 25 years as on 30.06.2018 for all categories.
- Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Trainee Marine Engineers
- Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Trainee Electrical Officers
- Not more than 30 years as on 30.06.2018
- s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
Salary (Pay Scale) : During the training period Dredge Cadets will be paid stipend of Rs.15000/- per month, Trainee Electrical Officers will be paid stipend of Rs. 25000/-per month, Trainee Marine Engineers will be paid stipend of Rs.25000/-per month and Near Coastal Vessel (Trainees) will be paid stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Application Fees : All the Candidates except those belonging to SC/ST category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for each application through online mode only.
How to Apply : Refer Notification
Selection Method : The selection is based on performance in Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and Witten Test and Interview for Dredge Cadets, Electrical Officers and Marine Engineer
Recruiting State, City : Andhra pradesh, Visakhapatnam
Job Type : Govt Jobs
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Application: 22/07/2018
Last Date : 05/08/2018
More Details (Useful Links) Below :
Main Link : dredge-india.nic.in
Download Notification of Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Apply Online Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment : 220.127.116.11/floating/apply2.aspx