IRDA Recruitment 2018 Junior Officer various departments : IRDA Recruitment 2018 apply Online for Jr Officer posts: insurance regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer jobs through open competition on all India basis for its various offices.
IRDA Recruitment 2018 Junior Officer various departments
Total no. posts: 24
Name of the post: Junior Officer
1. actuarial: 04 posts
2. accounting: 03 posts
3. legal: 02 posts
4. General: 15 posts
Age limit: candidates age limit must be between 21-35 years on 01-01-2018. Relaxation of the age will apply up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates according to the rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess of 1st class Bachelor Degree and LLB with at least 60% marks or equivalent rank.
Selection process: candidates will be selected based on online research & interview.
Application fee: candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST/PWD/Ex military candidates through online using debit cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro/Rupay), credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobil portfolios.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online via the website-www.irda.gov.in 18-01-2018 on 04-02-2018.
Instructions to apply Online:
- 1. before placing online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
- 2. the candidates must have their signature & photo scanning.
- 3. Log on to the website-www.irda.gov.in.
- 4. click on “recruitment for the Post of Junior Officer”.
- 5. read all the instructions.
- 6. fill in all the details.
- 7. Click on the submit button.
- 8. take a print out from online application for future use.
Important Dates :