OLM Recruitment notification download 2019 apply online for State Project Manager under APPI Project Notification Not mentioned Post: Odisha Livelihoods Mission Job Vacancies 2019 Details: Candidates, Odisha Livelihoods Mission OLM has release a notification for recruitment of Not mentioned State Project Manager under APPI Project Posts. you can apply before last date 30.07.2019( 5 P.M) – only through e-mail. Other Valuable Information of Odisha Livelihoods Mission regarding this recruitment like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Experience, Application Fees, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, are given below
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Vacancies Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : Not mentioned Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details :
Qualification, Experience & Core competencies
Minimum Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Nutrition/Social Science /Rural Management/Rural Development/ MBA/Post Graduation Diploma in Management from recognized Institute.
Age: Within 40-55 years
- Minimum 15 Year of Post Qualification experience in the field of Agriculture/Nutrition/Rural Livelihoods/Rural community management/Institutional Building/Natural Resource Management.
- Experience in working with the government sponsored project/program,civil society, CSR, and philanthropic organizations
- Experience with SHG or Livelihood program policy advocacy and strategic planning will be an added advantage.
- Experience and understanding of research, data analysis and presenting data to policy makers and program managers.
- Ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities while communicating, connecting, and collaborating with multiple Govt. line Departments or partners.
- Excellent computer skills, in MS office
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, editorial, and communication skills, including strong presentation skills to report results to multiple platforms and major donors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English .
- Demonstrable expertise in grants management, monitoring, assessments and reviews;
- Experience on local governance issues;
- Experience of building Human resources for CSOs/State Missions/others;
- Taking a lead role in rollout of the Nutrition sensitive initiatives of Odisha Livelihood Mission (OLM) with support from AzimPremji Philanthropic Initiatives (APPI).
- Coordinate with departments for convergence and smooth implementation of the program.
- Function as part of the core team of OLM, to set priorities, strategizing and building capacities of staff at all levels, related to nutrition.
- To effectively line manage the team of direct reports and ensure their capacity building.
- Co-ordination between district and state in rolling out Nutrition sensitive/specific activities
- Periodically reviews program progress and interim results to ensure alignment nutrition sensitive initiatives in OLM
- Coordination with RNGOs(Resource NGOs)-Living Farms, PRADAN, Harsha Trust and with other Organizations as per the requirement and monitoring the program.
- Establish M&E and MIS system.
Strategy Development, Implementation and Knowledge Dissemination
- Provide leadership to implement the program with the help of state team and District Project Coordinator, Block Project Manager with close coordination with other verticals and district/Block teams.
- Prepare SOP for the program.
- Regular planning of the program
- Regularly monitor programme progress and track budget utilization, both at programme partner level and for the overall programme which include regular field visits, and six monthly technical and financial reviews
- Review fund requests from programme partners, and recommend release of funds.
Communication and media management
- Coordinate with the core teams in the production publication of monthly newsletter, monthly report, annual report and posting of weblogs.
- Provide inputs and information for elaboration of project communication strategy based on the corporate communications strategy
Remuneration: – INR 1,40,000 – 1,60,000 . The gross remuneration shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
Woman candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Sate Project Manager||40-55||P. G in Agriculture / Nutrition/Social Sc/Rural management/ Rural Development/MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from recognized Institute|
Recruiting State, City : Odisha, Bhubaneswar, India
Job Type : Govt Jobs
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Application:
Last Date : 30.07.2019( 5 P.M) – only through e-mail
More Details (Useful Links) Below :
Main Link : olm.nic.in
Download Notification of Odisha Livelihoods Mission
Apply Online Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment